Countdown

Saturday 9 February 2013

Firework

I've called this blog firework, because sometimes only a song can explain how you are feeling... For me Katy Perry's firework has always had a knack of being spot on with how I am feeling about things.

Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin, like a house of cards, one blow from caving in? Well this is pretty much how I feel at the moment, and I can't pinpoint why. I think partially its because I feel like I am being ignored by some of the people whose friendships I valued the most. I have text people about there invitations to the wedding and the shower, and have simply been ignored by them, and I just don't get it?

But then maybe I am being selfish to expect that people would have time for me. I'm really not sure. I guess its because I see my wedding day, as one of the biggest days of my life, and I thought my friends and family would be excited by it, and maybe they are? They are just too busy to put a bit of paper in the post, or send me a text message...

But I guess when the day comes around whether there is 30 people there or 90, they will be the people that i know to focus on from then on. I am going to make some changes too. Either by deleting my facebook page altogether, or starting again with only 50 friends on the page instead of 300 who probably couldnt care less "how I am feeling" or whatever the facebook status bar asks these days!

so anyways, its been good to get it off my chest, and hopefully I will start to feel brighter now thats its on paper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment