Countdown

Tuesday 12 February 2013

Amazing what a run can do!

Well up until last night I hadn't been for a run since before jetting off to Queensland. And I think that was my problem. There is nothing I find more therapeutic than a 3km run, I love it, gives me time to think, burn that extra energy or maybe it's anxiety, and feel great at the same time. I also got home, put up 100 netball shots, and then did some weights. And today I am feeling 100% better about everything. The head is more clear and I feel like I am actually thinking straight.

Last night we took the bridesmaid dress to be altered, didn't need too much changes which is better than what I first expected. It does need to be taken up by an inch, but that should be farely easy, as well as that, she is putting in a few extra loops, and gave us a great tip on doing up the back.

We also got 4 RSVPs yesterday, so the crowd is starting to get there act together by the sounds of things, hopefully by this time next week there will be about 80% responded. But I guess I am just going to have to be patient and wait and see. I am really looking forward to confirming numbers with the venue and locking in a price.

Tonight we are hopefully going to pick a song out for our first dance, still haven't decided on what our first dance will be, a friend of mine got married on the weekend and did a surprise dance off, and I must say it looked pretty fun! However I don't think our bridal party will have the time to practice and rehearse something like that, we all seem to be running around like crazy people all the time.

As for today, I am also working with the florist to organise our flowers, so hopefully that can all be sorted by the end of the week, and still waiting to hear back from the photographer, but hopefully I will hear back from him today!

Lots on to keep this mind racing!

No comments:

Post a Comment