Countdown

Thursday 28 February 2013

The last day of summer...

I always find the last day of Febrauary a sad day. It marks the end of my favourite season summer! I know everyone else is always complaining because its too hot...but not me, its the opposite I can't stand winter I freeze, I get frustrated because I am always cold, and because I have so many layers on that I can't move. It also means that my birthday has come and gone, and that I have to wait 11 months again haha!

However March 1st does have it ups, that is my and the fiances anniversary, and tomorrow marks our 9 years, and more excitedly (is that even a word? It is now!) the month that we are getting married!! Yes thats right only 24 days to go! And to be honest I am a bit of a stresser but I think I have kept things well together, but I am starting to get nervous! Not cold feet, I think its the anticipation building, anticipation for this day you plan and think about for months, and what if it goes wrong? Well I am hoping not too much can go wrong as the whole thing is pretty well organised now, but you never know! I am anxious by personality so it will be inetresting to see how I handle the next few weeks.

This weekend is my bridal shower, that one of my amazing bridesmaids has organised for me, I am really excited just to hang out with my favourite ladies, eat some food, have a few wines and just really relax. Really enjoy the quiet time because I don't think there will be a lot more of it until we are on our honeymoon.

At this stage it is also forecast to rain! grr!!! Not that I mind too much we have a back up plan, and you know I would marry darren soaking wet if I had too. Its just that I hate rain and cold! Also its not like you can trust the weather a week before a day let alone 3 and half! So everyone get fingers crossed for some more warm sunny days, I am thinking around 25 would be perfect haha!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment