Countdown

Tuesday 26 February 2013

Things are getting crazy!

Well first of all, apologies for being a little slack on the posting. I have been a bit unwell which has lead to me sitting on the couch most of last week becoming overly addicted to Gossip Girl, but hey I can certainly think of worse things to be addicted.

RSVP date has come and gone, so we now have official wedding numbers. Standing at 86! Pretty much exactly the number of people that I wanted to come so I am so so happy with that. With confirming numbers comes the crazy part! It means you have to confirm with the reception venue, it means you have to confirm with your decorator, it means you can actually work out which place cards you need and which ones you don't and then comes the hardest part of all....The Seating Arrangement.

The seating arrangement is something I have been working on for a few months now, adding a few tweaks here and there but now I think I have finally got it sorted, pretty much 9 tables of 9 people, excluding the bridal party. The tables comfortably sit 9, so that gives everyone a little bit of elbow room. But geez you have to know everything about everyone, does so and so like so and so, does this aunt get along with this uncle...well so I have been told. I hace decided that if people have these issues they can put them aside for 5 hours, and hey its not like you have to sit in your seat the whole time, get up and mingle people!!!

What else have I confirmed in the past week or so? The photography, the cake, the flowers, the music, the cars, all of the wedding timings, the bridesmaid dress that needed altering. It has been very busy. And I get the feeling like its only going to get busier from here on. Problem is my work seems to have got busy too....probably not the best timing for that to have happened.

This weekend it is Bridal Shower Time! I am so excited for this, I have invited my aunties, friends and my grandma, for what should be a fun day of sweets and playing some silly games. I am really looking forward to just having a little bit of time to relax and enjoy my friends and family before everything gets hectic.

Only 25 days to go!!!! It is getting ridiculously close now! No break down yet! But lets face it, it could still happen ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment