Countdown

Saturday 26 May 2012

Bridesmaids Dresses

Today was a great day! Off I went with the bridal party down to my favourite bridal shop Pure Elegance Boutique in Moe and the girls tried on about 8 dresses and we all very luckily liked the same one the best! We have gone with a floor length chiffon option and I am sure the ladies are going to look simply amazing on the day, its a flattering style that would suit all body types and I hope everyone loves it on the day as well.

Check out http://www.pureelegancebridal.com.au/ if you want great service and fantastic prices



So when picking bridesmaids there are a few key details to remember what they will need:
- A dress
- Shoes
- Hair & Make-up
- A Bouquet
- A grommsman ofcourse
- A seat in the wedding car
- A gift often in the form of jewellery to be worn on the day
- And of course a spot at the rehearsal dinner, hens night and bridal shower

So is it usual for the bridesmaids to pay for their own dress, shoes and make-up, but remember the bride will foot the bill for the car spot, the bouquet and obviously the more bridesmaids you have, the more opinions you will recieve. I have had a number of posts about choosing bridesmaids, so head back and have a read if you'd like to see how i decided. But from my decision I can say I know I made the right choice, these girls have been there every step of the way and they have been the best friends to me the last few months too

I guess what I am saying is that you don't need a cast of thousands standing there beside you, you just need the girls that you love, trust and count on the most.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you found your girl's dresses. it can be quite daunting. good to hear you have helpful bridesmaids as it certainly makes life easier :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are spot on! I have read so many blogs about bridesmaids and how demanding they can be

    ReplyDelete