Countdown

Monday 28 May 2012

The Hens Night

Well this was a detail that up until about 8am today I thought was pretty locked in. But after about the 15th of 20 invitees told me they weren't able to come I decided that a trip to Surfers Paradise wasn't the way to go for a hens weekend. It would have been a fun weekend with theme parks, beach, night markets and my favourite place Planet Hollywood! Dam I hate that they don't have one in Melbs anymore...
So instead I have had a chat with my bridesmaids and have decided the melbourne option to be a more viable option for everyone, money wise it should cost about half the price, it only takes people away from there own lives for 12 hours instead of 4 days and means that everyone who I love can come. well hopefully anyways.

So what are good ideas for hens nights? Pole Dancing? Burlesque? Winery tours? Day Spa? There are so many options! At the moment I am loving the idea of doing a brunch in my home town before we head down to the city, hopefully in a Hummer...but I don't know how much they cost? Or if it'll fit 20 people???

I am loving the idea of a chocolate tour as well and then heading to a yarra river cruise, I went on one a few years back for a Christmas Party and it was great fun! Lots of finger food, lots of drinks, dance floor, and if that fall through I'll be happy to settle for ice skating and KFC at Harbourtown.

So anyone out there reading been to many hens nights? Let me know some ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment