Countdown

Friday 18 May 2012

The Honeymoon

So I am on a roll today with posting, so I figure why wait for tomorrow. Especially because I am so excited that I booked our Honeymoon on Wednesday to the Whitsundays, the beautiful Great Barrier Reef, I absolutely can't wait!

Hamilton Island must be one of the most beautiful places in the entire world. We are starting off at Airlie Beach for 4 nights, including a reef view tour out to do some snorkelling and also in a glass bottom boat. I have been snorkeling once before and the experience is amazing and I can't wait to do it again. Airlie Beach is going to be our fun part of the trip! We are thinking, nights out, dinners, drinks, getting out and exploring.

We are then heading over to the gorgeous Hamilton Island for 3 nights for some relaxtion and pampering. Daz has a day on the beautiful golf course, and I'll happily set up at a day spa and relax by the pool. Can March 2013 possible come any quicker!!!???


In saying that, I am sure March will come fast enough, particulary with "hopefully a new job", more wedding planning/finalising and the wedding of a best friend also! Bring it

No comments:

Post a Comment