Countdown

Thursday 31 May 2012

Winter Blues

Is it just me, or is the fact that tomorrow is the 1st of June and the first day of winter depressing? I hate the cold and wet weather and most of all I hate that it seems to be dark all of the time! Anyways I guess there are a few good things that happen in the next three freakishly cold months. I love that June, July and August bring me a lot more football, and hopefully my boys will win plenty more games this season, as well as this there are plenty of netball games left in this season.

Also the next few months will bring lots of planning for the hens party and also my bridal shower. As most of the wedding is planned, it will also bring a lot of hard work to get the wedding bills paid off, hopefully before christmas time. I am also hoping that I will be able to spend a few hours a week at the gym smashing up some fitness! I hate that my fitness has dropped so much after having penumonia. Of course its to be expected, but when you used to run 10km 3 times a week and now struggle to run 1km its pretty diappointing.

Anyways what else is good about winter? I don't think there is much else to be honest, I love September1st! It brings me hope that things are new, and I love that day in October when daylight savings starts!!! Anyways when that day does roll around it will mean that my Hens isnt far away!!!!

The Save The Dates have been sent and hopefully most people will be able to come. I am so excited, Bring on October

No comments:

Post a Comment