Countdown

Monday 9 January 2012

Back to the grind

It's 7:30 and I'm back on the train to work in the city for the first time in two weeks, and honestly even with that, I'd prefer to be still in bed curled up next to my favourite, but our aim is to go into every day a bit more relaxed, we are getting up 10 minutes earlier to make sure we eat and don't have to rush to get me on the train. We are also going to go for a walk every night after tea instead of watching tv, hopefully we will feel better both physically and mentally because of the change.

Anyways yesterday was my first experience of a bridal expo! I headed down there with some lovely ladies and had a really fun time, going in the competitions, getting some ideas and working out what I can afford, what I can't, what I like and what I dont and it was really an enjoyable experience! Hopefully another one to come in the not to distant future.

I've also got the bridesmaids already planning the hens night, well weekend in Queensland, and it's gonna be an absolute blast!! So excited for everything to pan out! These will be the experiences I'm never going to forget, with people that mean everything to me and to officially be stuck with my man forever.

Today will also be a big day for my career and what path I choose to take, by the end of the day I will know where I will be for the next 5 years at least and hopefully longer, I'm excited
To commit to a job I enjoy, with people who pushed me to be the best I can be and most importantly a fun and supportive working environment, so bring on home time today when hopefully I'll know what my life will hold for the next important years of my life, which will give me the stability to have my dream wedding and honeymoon, to keep doing up our house, to at some point upgrade our cars and eventually have a little family of our own; I must say this is the first time I have ever looked this far ahead but it is what I want, it's where I want to be.

I feel like 2011 was a year I let slide by, where I no longer had control of my destiny and 2012 and beyond will be different! I garuntee it!

No comments:

Post a Comment