Countdown

Wednesday 11 January 2012

Hump day

I must say I am a big fan of hump day, there is something nice about knowing there is already half the week gone. Knowing the weekend is as close as the last one is gone. And for me it usually means the beginning of the weekend planning.

This weekend is going to be quiet, I'm going to get up early on Saturday, clean the house, do the washing and then I'm off to planet surf for a few hours in the afternoon, I have planned a quick catch up with a friend Saturday arvo who I haven't seen for a little while and then I think I'll spend my Saturday night finishing off painting the spare room! That means on Sunday I can move everything back in there and be clutter free for Monday! I am also hoping to go to the gym and watching a relaxing movie.

Hopefully as well I can choose a photographer and then according to easy weddings I have done everything I need to do up until the 12 month to go mark! The remainder of this week I also need to confirm back with the celibrant, make an appointment with my florist. I can't wait to go dress shopping again!

I've also had some moves on the career front this week, I have decided on my career path, I know where I want to be in 5 years and I know how to further my studies! At the moment I still can't completely digress the details but hey give me another week and I should be able to blurt it out to the world! I must say 2012 has already seen me make some changes, some for me and some probably influenced by the wedding.

For interest! I have begun project 8! Haha yes I am trying to get down to my 17 year old size 8! Partly because I want to look good in my dress but mostly because I want to be healthier and fitter, now I am aware that a size 10 isn't big and yea most people tell me I don't need to lose weight! But I want to be fit and lean again, I want to have an athletic look to me, toned muscles and legs and I also want to improve my eating habits, which I have already started, today for lunch I have a Thai chicken salad for lunch! It's only just gone 7:30am and I want to eat it.

So because of my dress size goal I am going to keep trying on dresses for 4-5 months and then I will order, because once the dress is ordered I will have to maintain the body size and shape because I dont want thousands of alterations. And let's face it! Ordering 7-8 months before the big day is still risk enough, what of I change my mind? I really can't believe it can take 6 months to make a dress!!

Anyways all im off for today! Hope you all have a good hump day!

No comments:

Post a Comment