Countdown

Wednesday 25 January 2012

Wedding portraits

So its finally Wednesday! And that means tomorrow is a day off!! Can't be happier! It also means there are only 3 days left at ninemsn and more importantly on this stupid train. I'm very excited to be heading back to be a lab tech and to go back to work with some amazing people. Plus free yoghurt is always a win!

Yesterday I got another call saying I'd won more wedding portraits, this one is based in west Preston, still not sure how this ones going to work :s but I'll see what I can work out. I just realized our wedding is only 14 months away! Geez and people keep saying you've got heaps of time, well that may be the case but time certainly does keep on ticking.

I know these wedding portraits are just a way of trying to suck me into buying there other packages, but if they can't come to drouin for a prize winner, what are they going to charge for a wedding day? Another thing I have four disappointing, is that I emailed some car and musicians on Monday night and haven't heard a thing from any of them. So I know think I'm going to make my own invites, as I'm sure it'll be cheaper! As for the music and cars, I'm considering looking in the local papers as less travel might mean less cost.

Then later this week I need to make appointments both here and in Perth to try on the bridesmaid dresses and the dress I am looking at as well.

Have a great Australia day everyone! Enjoy a BBQ, enjoy a beer and hopefully enjoy some
Sunshine as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment