Countdown

Tuesday 3 January 2012

Smashing the Planning!!!!

I LOVE planning!!!! I really do, budgeting, setting up timelines and organisation is just my favourite thing ever!! I am a nerd and I know it!!! Haha but anyways, at least hopefully that will mean, by the time the wedding day comes around I am going to be soooo ready for it!!!

Today I looked up quotes for photographers and videographers. I have found a couple of photographers I really like, but I do want to head to the bridal expo before I make a decision on my photographer for the big day. Also after a long day of questioning videography, I have decided I dont need one, and that I would rather increase my photographer budget! I am then hoping I will be able to get a friend to film a little bit on the day! Anyone out there handy with a video camera haha?

Some photographers are simply amazing! The photos they have in their portfolios amaze me, and I feel like my money is much better spent on stills rather than a video I may never watch again. And as a trusty friend just told me "if it means you can get your dream flowers or invites, then I think photos will be enough", very well said!

Now I have also asked my bridesmaids if they will do the honours, I have also asked two of my best friends in the world to do the speeches at the reception. Now to my other beautiful friends, I will definitely be asking them to plan the hens party and be ushers on the big day! I feel great that  have been able to include everyone in on our big day and I must say everyone has been fantastic!!

So next on the list is official dress shopping, taking the girls to see the dream dress and the other much cheaper but gorgeous dress and making a decision on which one! And then also delving deeper into the bridesmaid dress hunt! Must say some very exciting times ahead, and my first ever bridal expo is just a few days away!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment