Countdown

Tuesday 31 January 2012

Op Size 8 update!

Sooooo I am now 4kg down in 4 weeks!!! pretty stoked!!! I feel better with most of my food choices, and I have still been able to have the odd chocolate bar or allens lolly without feeling guilty which is great! Today I hit the gym witn a 3km run, well short of the 10km I was able to easily run at this time last year but I will get there, tomorrow I will aim for 4km and I will increase from there. I also spent 35 mins doing weights! Lets get toned!!! especially the arms for the wedding dress! let's hope I can keep this up!

I need to do my measurements again and update you all on any cm's lost! hopefully the weight loss will begin to be noticable in the next few weeks! Im definitely most excited to live a healthier lifestyle again and I am determined to be able to run my 10km in 35 minutes like I used to be able too.

There wasnt a lot of wedding planning done today! I am now on a mission to find a cake style and maker, hopefully $400 or less! I think I am going to look around locally before entrusting another person from the city! I also booked myself and friends in for a bit of a dress shop in a few weeks alll exciting stuff!!!

Well I start my new role again tomorrow!! Im hoping I enjoy it as much as I used to, I am definitely looking forward to catching up with my old friends! Also tonight I am signing myself up for netball which is hopefully going to be good fun! and help me achieve my weightloss goals moving forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment