Countdown

Monday 23 January 2012

Week 2 operation size 8

Ok so two weeks down into operation size 8 and I've lost another 1.5kg this week!!! Yay!!! It's actually good when u can see the results and why you're eating what you're eating and doing what you're doing.

This week I am going to continue with my eating plan but try and up the exercise, I've been doing a 30 minute walk in my lunch break, I'm going to complement this by doing Pilates and tae-bo after tea each night as well.

The best thing about calorie counting is that u don't have to miss out on the foods you like, you more just have to have them in smaller proportions, I never feel hungry and I never feel like I've over eaten. Plus a sip of a midori infused drink (which I'm allergic too) certainly did help the diet. As I couldn't eat most of yesterday as I had an almighty hangover (and yes a hangover from one sip of a drink)!

So Saturday night I had a great time at my friends engagement party! Was a simple party which are always best, nice food, some decorations, short speeches and good company!!what else can you ask for? It was great to meet some new people and catch up with those I haven't seen for a while as well.

And yesterday I had bridal expo number 2! Heaps of fun! A fashion parade, lots of options for cars, music, and invitations which were my key focus for the day! I must say this one definitely is more worthwhile than the docklands bridal expo! The last in the season is the Australian bridal service expo that is in February, so let's see if I can make the trio!

No comments:

Post a Comment