Countdown

Thursday 19 January 2012

February

So there are 4 shows that I have an addiction with; glee, how I met your mother, the big bang theory and one tree hill. Last night I spent my time watching 3 of these straight from America and will top it off again with one tree hill tonight. There's just something about these shows!! But anyways it made for a relaxing and quiet night which is exactly what I needed.

No worrying about jobs, money, cars, weddings and to some extent even friends. It was nice to clear my mind, in a sense watching these shows is almost some form of meditation for me. And it was most definitely overdue.

So time keeps ticking on over, I can believe we are already nearing the end of January! Time flies when you're having fun ey? So February is going to bring a lot of changes, a new role first and foremost, as a lab technician, going back to the world of food science! A cricket match, It will also bring my 23rd birthday, a scary thought! I'm going to be half way to 50 before I know it! It may also bring a new car, a trip to Perth to visit one of my bridesmaids. So I say! Bring on February!

Have a few weeks of January to fill yet though! This weekend I have a sports massage to try and fix my bung ankle, an engagement party and another bridal expo with the girls! The last day in my current role, I certainly will miss the people but not the train travel by any means!

February 2012 please be good to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment