Countdown

Monday 16 January 2012

Operation size 8

Well it's back to the grind on Monday again, and it's fair to say I can't be effed. On the train again, with a massive and a struggle to keep my eyes open because Daz and I both failed at sleeping last night, just from everything we have going on at the moment! I guess the excitement and nervousness gets to everyone eventually.

This past weekend was very productive though, I finally rang the photographer and made an appointment in a week or so to her proofs and hopefully book her in for our big day, I have also asked my closest friends to be bridesmaids or ushers now. So most of the must haves have been completed and I'm so excited for the big day! It's all coming together nicely!

The past 7 days was also the first week of operation size 8! And it was a success, 2kg down! It's amazing what some healthly eating and a 30 minute lunch break can do. Tonight I'll do my measurements and see if any cm's have been lost, but I won't expect too much too soon. I want to lose weight slowly, so it stays off and so I can get back to my old size. Bring on week 2!

This week is hopefully going to fly by! I have dinner tonight at one of my mates place, and have to book our Perth trip finally!!! The rest of the week shouldn't be too busy! I'm
Super excited for Saturday because I have an engagement party! But not just anyone's, one of my best friends!!! Yay!! Can't wait.. We are then backing up the party with a bridal Expo on Sunday!

Hope you all have a great Monday! The sun is back!

No comments:

Post a Comment