Countdown

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Sleepy

Well my phone finally has got reception since getting on the train! So finally I can post. Already my day is off to an edgy start because I forgot to get the local paper to read on the train. Its by far the worst written paper; but I like finding the spelling mistakes and poorly articulated sentences! I also enjoy reading the birthdays, weddings,engagements and seeing what jobs are about.

But if that's the worst part of my day, then I can deal with it! I'm excited for this afternoon, well tonight by the time I get home from work because I get to test drive possibly my new car. Now I wasn't even looking/wanting a new car but an opportunity has come up and it means I could get a super awesome car pretty cheaply. Might just means a few heads will be cut from the wedding haha!

I am absolutely exhausted today! The train is killing me! 20 minutes late last night, argh! Drives me crazy! Anyways excuse the short post but my brain is already refusing to think anymore, wonder how that's gonna go at work today?

No comments:

Post a Comment