Countdown

Friday 13 January 2012

It's Friday Friday! Gotta get down on Friday

Yay Friday has arrived and may I say thank god! The first week back after a long Christmas break and it has been a struggle to say the least. Getting up
Knowing I won't be back home for 13 hours is difficult to do 5 times in a row and it's fair to say it sucks! You would also have thought that after 11 months of traveling back and forth to the city, 3.5 hours on a train each day that I would have mastered the art of sleeping on the train; however this is simply impossible for me, no matter how tired, I just can't go to sleep when something is moving.

So I guess I have learnt to use my travel time pretty well; for instance writing my blog; paying my bills; researching the wedding, making appointments for dress fittings, doctors (because I am one of those people that is always sick!) and mostly I use the time to call and catch up with friends. So I guess it's not all bad.

I still haven't got around to calling my photographer, really need to get onto that over the weekend; my car battery going flat has really thrown a spanner in the works of routine this week! I also need to confirm back with the celibrant, contact my florist for a quote and then the budgeting should be pretty complete!

Well tomorrow I think I'll be up early to clean the house, then off to work for a few hours and then catch up with a friend and then leftover Thai and a movie will do me for my Saturday night. Sunday I want to get up early and head out to the gym and then I'll
Head back and do all my above wedding planning, I guess I'm
Hoping the next 3 weeks fly by in the blink of an eye; I'll be able to tell you all why soon I promise!

Have a good weekend all cog

No comments:

Post a Comment