Countdown

Thursday 12 January 2012

Can somebody please tell me how it's already January 12th? Time is moving way too quickly!!! Felt like Christmas was just yesterday!! It's only a couple weeks until Australia day rolls around and before I know it I'll be blowing out 23 candles on the 14th of feb! I guess this is a sign for how quickly the wedding is going to come around!

Luckily I have finally chosen my bridesmaids and asked them to do the honor, I have also asked two other very special friends to do speeches at the reception, and I have began to ask some of my lovely other friends of they would be ushers for me on the big day, honestly I wish I could have had 8 bridesmaids up there but unfortunately it's not a feasible option in the space we have to get married.

My maid of honor has gone full swing into hens planning mode and the weekend sounds simply amazing! It's scary to think that this time next year it will all be upon us, about to go on a hens night, still have to do a bridal shower/kitchen tea for the other ladies in the family. Then we will have the rehearsal dinner and then finally the big day!

But for now my focus is on operation size 8, at least 39 minutes exercise everyday, at least 8 glasses of water and cutting my calories to 1200. The calorie cutting has been the hard part, just because I'm not used of planning out my daily meals, but I am getting there, and I hope by the end of week one there may be some small changes, even of not visible, I hope I feel like I have more energy and that I'm sleeping better.

I have been a bit lazy on the planning front this week, I think because it's the first week back at work and I am struggling with the long days again, I am also struggling for motivation but that's a story to be discussed in the not so distant future.

I must say, the planning has been coming along very nicely, and to budget, and I'm hoping my life will start to follow suit, career wise things are looking up, after the wedding I am going to further my studies and do a honors or masters in nutrition. I hope to have my own business one day, possibly apart of a gym where people can get all the facts about staying healthy under one roof! But I have to get myself healthy before helping others, do in the next 18 months I am
Going to self teach, I am going to buy nutrition text books and learn the ins and outs of it all. In other good news my car battery has been fixed by the future father in law! Lucky since I can't pay him til I get paid :s and on the car front I am excited because I helped a BFF buy a new car yesterday! The house is going really well, and can't wait to get stuck into it again, second lounge room here we come!

No comments:

Post a Comment