Countdown

Monday 2 January 2012

Less than 15 months to go...

So according to the wonderful easyweddings.com.au I am on track with my planning, venue selected for boh the wedding and reception, celibrant has been selected, I have chosen my bridal party, I ha e sourced quotes for flowers and for the invitations, all that I have to do before March now if keep looking at dresses, find a photographer and a videographer. We also have finished our preliminary guest list to be finalised at a later date! I feel organised, on track and I am having an absolute ball in the process!!!

I have always wanted to be an event planner, so I know I am going to enjoy all of this, and let nothing or no one get in my way. Its our day and its gonna go the way we want it too! I'm pretty excited that I have found the perfect bridesmaid dresses! I am also looking forward to including everyone in the day in another role, perhaps as ushers, joint MCs or in the lead up with the bridal shower and hens night!

Tomorrow I am going to contact a couple of travel agents and see if they can do us some good packages for the Honeymoon so we know what we are looking at moneywise so we can start saving! Im such an impatient person! I so want to send people invitations already!!! I cant wait to achieve one of my dreams and see the US and most importantly I cant wait to marry my dream man!

2012 I hope you go fast, and bring on 2013!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment