Countdown

Friday 27 January 2012

Book book bookings

Yesterday was very productive! Photographer has been booked, I also requested quotes for Cadillacs which I must say are pretty awesome, invitations, flowers and music! So things are really starting to come together. It's also making it a lot easier to finalize our budget and how many guests we can invite to the big event!

I also got some great news on Thursday! On of my other extremely close friends have decided to get married this year!! I am so excited! So many weddings and so much fun! The part I love the most is being able to share these special moments with my friends, it's a blast! Bring on the end of 2012 because this is gonna be amazing!

So life is great at the moment, I'm on the train going to my second last day of work in the city, the thought of having time to go to the gym, play sport, see friends is great! I will also be able to plan the wedding better and really get into the house a bit more. This change is definitely for the better and even though I will miss
My wonderful team at ninemsn, I know it's the right choice to make!

So today....obviously I'll be working, but I also need to book in dress appointments today, for bridesmaid dresses and wedding dresses, both here and in Perth! We also have another expo coming up shortly which will be very fun! Especially now I have some more ideas! Bring it!

Have a great Thai day everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment