Countdown

Monday 28 November 2011

3 more days...

6:28am Monday morning and I am off and running on the train this morning. Oh, how I won't miss this! The 8am, or even 7:20am train both seem so much more welcoming. That is ofcourse if VLine is ever to run on time, but I guess that's something I will find out on the new trains.

At the moment I still don't quite feel like my time at the current employer is over. I think feeling "stuck" there for the past 6 months is taking a bit longer to lift, I definitely feel happier and slightly more relaxed, but what the next 3 days has to offer still scares me a little bit. Things are definitely better after handing in my resignation later, I am not afraid to go upstairs to work and I haven't been going home in tears, so the light is definitely starting to appear at the end of the tunnel.



My main worry moving forward is, what if the new job makes me feel the same way? Given it is just a contract but it still is concerning, I am hoping a bigger and more well known company will definitely uphold better values and hopefully I will be happier! And if not, at least I have Planet Surf fora bit of fun on the weekends if all else fails!

Well that's enough about that. Back to the planning. The engagment party is now less than 2 weeks away! I am getting so excited. I am hoping for some nice weather, a good turn out and a fun night to dance away with friends and family. Most of the planning is done now, Just have to pick up the catering and put together a slide show! Excited!!!

Wedding wise, I haven't planned a lot this weekend, the dress shopping took up most of my time, I decided to try on a dress style that I usually wouldn't and felt like I could wear that style just as much as the style I am in love with! And did you know it takes 6 months to make a dress? Now I am quite an indecisive person, what if I change my mind after ordering? Hopefully I won't.

Still I am waiting patiently for the favour boxes, I am really excited to start making these up!! Also have to start looking into the celebrant, videographer and photographer and start getting some quotes! But for now, I just want to focus on getting through the next 3 days, have a lovely 4 day weekend, and then dominate the new role!

Will definitely be keeping you all updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment