Countdown

Sunday 20 November 2011

The Dress Hunt

I so can't wait for next weekend to go wedding dress hunting, as a bridesmaid and as a bride!!! Its fair to say I am pretty dam excited!!! I have spent today going through all my bridal mags deciding on styles of dresses for myself and the bridesmaids (if I ever do choose haha).

Anyways I know I will be having 4 bridesmaids, and I am pretty sure of the colour and style now, and I am about 99% sure I have chosen by designer, dependent on cost ofcourse. Everyone please cross your fingers tightly!! I soooo want one of the Alfred Angelo collection!!

Anyways this week I will be ringing and booking appointments for one massive day of dress hunting! Looking at about 7am to 4pm including travel time...woah!!

Anyways I have completed some more tasks, I have read the contract again and found some more questions to ask, but pretty sure I am going to take this job! Engagement party sorted, just wanna try on my dress one more time with the shoes now!

Lastly I have half decided on some dates for a visit to Alice and Perth to see my best friends, which I am super excited about!!!

Hope you have all had a great weekend. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment