Countdown

Sunday 27 November 2011

The ending is near!

The weekend is over and I am about to enter the final week of work, well not even a week, 3 days at the current job, and 4:30 at Wednesday can't come any quicker. Just 3 more days of getting up before the sun, just 3 more days....certainly will be some celebrations on Wednesday night, currently these will be on my own, as the finace is away at a meeting, but I am not against a few quiet ones on my own and a few chick flicks.

Anyways this weekend has been so busy, and we finally got to try on dresses. The wedding dress shop is not what it appears to be in the movies, I was not offered one glass of wine, or any chocolate cake...but I am not shopping in Vera Wang or Alexander McQueen, my standard is a bit lower than that. Unfortunately the "dream" dress has come in over budget, but I did find another gorgeous dress as a back-up. Yet I am not quite ready to give up the dream just yet! There is another stockist, out in the Latrobe Valley, and at risk of offending my friends from the Valley, people from that way are not as "Well off" as those in Northcote, so I am hoping this shop has a more reasonably priced tag attached the dream that is my Alfred Angelo.

So that was pretty much my weekend spent, with today being a busy housework day and some clothing purchases for the new job, finished with netball. Now exhausted, I am off to bed to watch some Austin Powers and cross my fingers that the next 3 days will fly by in the blink of an eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment