Countdown

Tuesday 29 November 2011

The Climb

Just two days to go and I couldn't be happier, every day seems like the longest day ever at this point! Wednesday can you please come quickly? I do enjoy things a bit more now, knowing its my second last time on the 6:15am train, it's my second last time walking 3km down St Kilda Rd, there is some sadness, I will definitely miss the friendships I have made the past 8 months and that definitely does make it harder to move on.

Yet I am excited for some celebrations on Wednesday night, providing anyone can make it, as I said before, Daz won't even be around, so its currently looking a bit Bridget Jones, on my own, a glass of wine and a good movie, but we will see what happens, I think I'd prefer to skip the Bridget Jones look and go play with my doggies around at the parentals place. I do miss seeing my two big boof heads everyday!

I feel like Wednesday will be a turning point for me, a new career, or two, dress shopping with Mumma Duck on Thursday, engagement less than 2 weeks away, then christmas and New Years, the future is looking bright! But what I do need to start to realise it is going to be tough, I am going to be very busy, and let's face it in 4 months I could be facing the same difficulties, of finding a new job, and career direction, this is why my attitude is going to change!

Miley Cyrus "The Climb" is the song that seems to replicate my feelings and where I want to go! I am always going to want more, and do more, but I need to remember to enjoy things and have fun along the way! There is no rush in finding out what I want to do forever, I am 22, I want to play sport, I want to see friends and I want to enjoy planning my wedding!

"There's always gonna be another mountain, I'm always gonna want to make it move, always gonna be an uphill battle, sometimes I'm gonna have to lose, doesn't matter how fast I get there, doesn't matter what's on the other side, its the climb!"

1 comment:

  1. LOL!!! Can't wait until you & Daz get your Matching Christmas Reindeer Jumpers! Go Bridget! x

    ReplyDelete