Countdown

Tuesday 22 November 2011

Confusion

So it's finally home time, and back on the train again. Today I feel a little bit all over the place, The new job didn't call me back regarding the contract, really want those questions answered ASAP...better call me back tomorrow!! I also got calls for two other interviews, similiar money, city locations, one sounded amazing, but I promised myself I would only take the Ninemsn job if nothing else came up closer to home..

I guess my main worry is what if I feel the same at Ninemsn? Given it is just a contract role..but what if I make the wrong choice, or miss another opportunity because of it....so confusion has set in well and truly, and what do I do about Planet Surf, do I offer weekend casual?

The brain clearly isn't wedding focused today, so I better change the mind set! I did however book in another appointment at a Wedding Shop for this Saturday!! Yay its closer than it was in this mornings post! I can't wait to try the Alfred Angelo range!!! I think this time I go shopping I am gonna do the hair and make up a bit! Last time I went as a blank canvas and unfortunately it just didn't do a lot for the dresses I tried on!


So I definitely want a princess styled dress! I love the big skirts and its exactly what I'm after! I just wish some of these websites had prices!! So if I knew if I was dreaming or not!



I also know I want long bridesmaid dresses now, grecian styled most likely, but I am going to keep the colour to myself for a bit longer yet! Since you know, I havent actually CHOSEN my bridesmaids yet....sorry girlies, gonna have to wait until March until I make that decision.

Anyways I am excited for tonight! Off to fill in for a friends netball team, and hopefully burn some calories for the engagement dress!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Oh WOW!!! It all sounds and looks AMAZING!!! You would look so beautiful in any of those dresses and LOVE the idea of the Grecian style BM's dresses! xo

    ReplyDelete