Countdown

Friday 25 November 2011

Friday is Thai day!

Well I did miss a post yesterday so thought I better catch up today! An yay it's finally Friday!!! Which means its Thai day! Tonight though I will be having Thai in the city with my work buddies! Hopefully not too late of tonight, since I've got to be up early tomorrow to go wedding dress shopping!! Yay yay yay!!!

Anyways back on the train today, the fourth last time on this train at least, hopefully after Wednesday I'll be able to get a reasonable amount of sleep! That's if the contract role ever gets defined for me, I'm hoping today.

Apart from the media contract I also got offered casual at planet surf!! I can't begin to tell you how excited I am about this, I had a great time at my trial, it may lead into many other roles, buyers, management opportunities...but most of all I think I am going to enjoy it!! And the extra $$$ to put aside for the wedding and honeymoon are going to be very very handy! That's if I don't spend it all on clothes of course...

So tomorrow is the weekend, and alfred Angelo will be waiting for me around 9.30 in northcote, hopefully I'll choose my dress tomorrow which will only leave shoes, headband, lingerie and veil (if I choose to wear one), so the planning is looking good!! Bridesmaid dresses will obviously be later down the track...




No comments:

Post a Comment