Countdown

Saturday 19 November 2011

And the buying begins..

So I have read through the new work contract and listed out my questions, so task one for the weekend is kind of complete, pretty sure I am going to take this role now, but offer to do the retail role on weekends. Might be a good way to get some extra wedding cash, even if it is tiring. Media is still what I want to do, I do know that, but I don't think advertising is the ultimate, being a PR consultant or communication officer would definitely be more appealing.

Anyways back to the wedding for now. I have ordered the cute little boxes in ivory with golden ribbon for favours now, and 16 chocolate heart moulds to make the chocolates!! All for less than $50!!! So now all I have to do is buy the choc bits closer to the day and favours are done and dusted...well I do have to build the boxes still haha.

Engagement party wise we are now all set!! Helium gas is hired for the day, well day before, providing someone can pick it up for me on the Friday. One of my BFF's has booked me in for hair and a tan, so thats all sorted. Have asked a friend to do my make-up. While I just had a freak out thinking I didn't have shoes...seriously ask Daz hahah...but I do still have my deb shoes hanging around somewhere. Daz's outfit is set, photographer sorted, thanks to another friend, and food is purchased, just needs to be picked up! Phew!!

Other than that, we have decided on the colour of bridesmaid dresses, Daz and groomsmen are sorted, and I have my sights set on a couple of dresses so fashion wise all is good!!! So now its just all the bookings/quotations and information gathering!!

But for now that will have to wait, while I head off to my big brothers 25th birthday party!! Have a good Saturday Night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment