Countdown

Tuesday 29 November 2011

Just the one more day to go...

So I am on the trip home and have decided to do a double post for today, just because in the excitement that tomorrow may bring, I am not sure if I will have the time to post! So one more day is done and another to go, just a measly 8 hours, even though every hour seems like an eternity at this point.

I am hoping tomorrow will be different, having a breakfast in the morning with the most awesome people to work with in the whole world, my wonderful Ops team, and then we get to have lunch as well as an office, and I'm guessing most of the afternoon will be spent saying good byes. So hopefully the day will fly by, and by this time tomorrow it will be all over and done with in that job! Phew!

So the new job finally came back to me today, and I am happy with there terms, so home I go today to finalise the contract and get ready to start on Monday at one of the biggest companies in Australia! I am pertty dam excited about this, and hopefully I will have also recieved a call from Planet Surf by the end of the week with my first shifts!! Times are a changing and I couldn't be happier, that's for certain.

Anyways I am looking forward to the couple days off that I have and going dress shopping again, I also want to start looking for an amazing head band or head piece, because I am not a massive fan of the veil, and I want to do something a little bit different, and I am sure cheaper! I am also looking forward to tomorrow night and celebrating with some friends...hopefully!

Next on my list is to start checking out bridal expo's! I love the idea of these, all different businesses competing for my dollars! This I can definitely have some fun with! There is nothing I love more than bargaining with people over things. I think that's because I am quite comfortable in just walking away and not worrying if they aren't meant to be, and find the next willing and obliging person to offer me their services. So my first expo isn't until January, but really that's only just over a month away and I will be off to Docklands on a girly day! Cant Wait!!!

1 comment: