Countdown

Tuesday 15 November 2011

The Colour Scheme

Today I have decided to use my 1 hour and 15 minute train trip home to write, and why not? Especially when the stupid thing is delayed (due to a police operation..wtf?). But with wedding planning I will take every second I get to work on my themes, dress ideas and most importantly update my blog..

As mentioned back in blog number 1, I thought I had the dream job, well that didn't turn out to be the case, and the 3 hours spent on the train a day certainly doesn't help improve the miserable days of work. So I am very happy to say I have moved on and resigned from the role which I thought could take me to the top, and find myself needlessly applying for roles of all sorts, retail, advertising, science and communications. Unfortunately you need money topay for a wedding, so the job hunt is taking the higher priority for now.

Anyways why I am saying this is because, at work I have now handed over the crazy number of campaigns that I was managing and find myself having a few minutes free time (unheard of) to browse wedding sites. I have decided I would love an Ivory/Cream themed wedding. I think these colours are very classy and the pictures of seen look stunning!



Yet I am faced with a slight problem...I want my bridesmaids to wear super bright colours, like hot pink or electric blue. I guess the recpetion venue doesn't have to match the colour of the dresses, but will that make me a social outcast? or a visionary? hahah too be honest I dont really mind either way.

I just want my recpetion venue to be a classy affair and my bridesmaids to be in beautiful fun dresses, and I do believe this may be the only day where I get to have everything my way? Well with Darrens approval of course!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment