Countdown

Tuesday 22 November 2011

busy bee!

I was a bit lazy yesterday and didn't get around to writing a post, so I thought I would write one this morning, on the fun as always train trip into work. Bit annoyed today as someone has taken my corner seat, which means today I am stuck in an aisle seat which means no napping for me...

Anyways yesterday was a bit of a crazy day! Calling the new job to discuss the contract, yet they didn't know what their contract meant, which is slightly concerning, also I have got to follow up a couple of other roles today, just to see where I stand with those.

Also yesterday I managed to book one dress appointment for Saturday with 4 others to do today sometime. So excited for Saturday thats for sure, the weekend can't come fast enough!

6 days of work left, wooo can't wait to be out of there, Thai with the work peeps on Friday night, wedding shopping on Saturday and some rest on Sunday I think will be in order.

But first I need to get through this week, it is only Tuesday afterall....Day 6 of the count down to a happier life is coming!! Bring on next Thursday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment