Countdown

Friday 18 November 2011

Decisions Decisions

Finally the weekend has arrived and I couldn't be happier. Only 8 days left at this job, can I call it a job? Might be more of a nightmare!!! This weekend I plan to put on the decision making hat and decide on what's next, to take the role I have been offered in the city, change it up into retail, or hold out for the job I love the sound of, and is closer to home but have absolutely no garuntee of getting...

So not a lot of wedding planning will be going on this weekend unfortuantely, especially with my big brothers birthday tomorrow, another trip to the city is in order. At least this time it won't be on the train. Yet I am setting myself some wedding details to be discussed.

I cant really complain, I do love to be busy, and think their is nothing worse than having nothing to do, but at this point, I am just ready to curl up on the couch with a good movie and a block of chocolate. But realistically that won't be happening this weekend, or the next for that matter.

As excited I am for this weekend, I am more excited for the next weekend, going dress shopping on bridesmaid duties (not that I'm complaining, I love sharing dress shopping with such a great friend...best part is, I get to try on dresses too!!), I will finally have less than a weeks work left, which should be a stress release in itself and lastly there will be a new job or two on the horizons...hopefully.

So this weekend I am going to set aside for decision making, what's next with life and my career, and deciding wedding choices. I want to confirm my colour choices with Daz, and possibly re-think the bridesmaid colours, I want to work out what to do with our front yard, pick a date for the house warming, and plan a trip to Alice Springs because Im missing the hell out of my besties right now, I also want to discuss favours with Daz and get his opinion, I want to start looking for photographer quotes and decided whether or not we want/need a videographer.

I also need to put some final touches into the engagment party! Order the helium machines for the balloons, decide on a hair and make-up style, and find Darren an outfit!!! So glad food and decorations are sorted..

So its fair to say its gonna be a pretty busy on this weekend. Hopefully by Sunday night...after netball that is, the elusive TV and block of chocolate will be awaiting me...and hopefully the calorieking.com.au diet will allow for a sweet treat!

No comments:

Post a Comment