Countdown

Friday 2 December 2011

It's Over

Well my time is now over at the job, and surprisingly I am not as excited as I thought I might have been! Leaving my friends was extremely difficult and it's already very weird not seeing them! But the cheerio's will be friends forever, so I am trying to be positive and know that we will stay in touch!

Anyways yesterday I had a day off! So I do apolygise for not posting but I had a busy day! Lots of errands to be ran in the morning, and ofcourse some more dress shopping, tried on the dream dress again, dam you money!! Why Can't I be rich? But I did happen to find another goregous store, relatively close to home, with everything you can imagine needing for a wedding! The best part was great pricing, fantastic service and also being close to home for fittings! So girls we will be of Moe town shortly for some dress trying on fun!!

Other than that I signed up to Bridal Service Australia and have been inundated (is that how you spell that?  You get the point) with photographers, videographers, car services, caterers, hair and make-up artists, stationary providers and more all competing for my business! I love it! Its given me a place to start with my quotes and get some ideas, so for any brides to be head over there, http://www.australianbridalservice.com.au/ just be prepared for hundreds of emails once you do!

Today we finally get blinds in our house!! It is going to be the best feeling not to have a blanket hanging up in our front window thats for sure. House wise things are coming along nicely, will be tackling the garden this weekend, so I get to do housework today! I really don't like housework one bit! Especially on my days off, but yesterday was pretty relaxing, got to have one lovely but painful massage, apparently the knots in my back were horrible, can't guess the stress that caused that?

Anyways I am so excited, but also terrified to start Ninemsn on Monday! Such a big company, could open up a world of opportunities, so my fingers are crossed and my feelers will be out there for an amazing PR, publicity or journalistic opportunity that may come up once my contract is finished! I am also hoping to score an invite to the chrissy party, do you think I would be starting too late to get invited? I am not too sure. Planet Surf store opened up yesterday and I have heard it was a success, can't wait to get the phone call for my first shift!

Today I am definitely feeling a lot more positive about where I am headed, about life in general and I am going to enjoy it! I have an amazing new job to start, I am getting married to my best friend, wonderful friends and I have a wonderful house, so I think next time I am feeling down I just need to remind myself of these things.

So as one chapter has now closed, a new one will begin! Can't wait to fill you all in! Also Engagement party is only 8 days away!!!!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Very excited for you and I too am positive about where you are headed! :)

    ReplyDelete