Countdown

Thursday 8 December 2011

The clackers

I am a bit of a girly girl, but nothing like the clackers on my level, think the devil wears Prada! These girls all work for the gossip mags and look like models at a runway show every day, the fashion is amazing! The heels, the hair, the make-up is all impeccable! I find myself wondering how do these girls have the time and money for this?


My bank account is already looking very sorry for itself, and hair, tanning, a new outfit and make up is a special occasion thing for me. I guess maybe these girls don't have a mortgage, but surely they have to pay rent and bills. So I have no idea how they afford the Chanel and the Marc Jacobs? If someone knows the secret, please let me know how?

Anyways I got my hair done last night! Not going to tell you what I got done just yet, everyone can wait and see on Saturday! So did I go a little more blonde or a bit more red? Did I cut is short or leave it long... Off to get the spray tan tonight! I love a good spray tan, for once I won't be white as a ghost! After tonight everything is then on hold until Saturday.

Off to work again today, hoping the train isn't late for a change, there will be barely anyone there today with the ninemsn Christmas party taking place in Sydney! Think I'll also give planet surf a call and see when shift number 1 is as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment