Countdown

Wednesday 7 December 2011

Another day another dollar

Today has been a good day so far, work went well, I learnt a lot about the systems and programs that I'll be using and also a lot more about the processes, hopefully by the end of tomorrow I will be feeling a lot more on top of things, especially with almost everyone else out of office in Sydney for the christmas party.

I realized I'd only be working at this place for 74 days, that's really a short period of time, considering it takes people 3 months to fully understand a job and be able to work pro-actively, but I guess there is always the option for extension..

Anyways on the train home now and still can't decide what I want to do with my hair, eek! By this trains standards I have atleast another hour to decide! Then the beauty regime needs to kick off from tonight, especially with the tan tomorrow, certainly need to be prepared for that! Providing the train can get me there on time of course, and we all know that's pretty unlikely!

I think one last dress trial run before the tan is probably in order too, and with the time my hair takes, that's making for one late night tonight :( but it will all be worth it in the end!

No comments:

Post a Comment