Countdown

Sunday 4 December 2011

The Engagement Party

The engagement party is now less than a week away!! Exciting times ahead, but this does mean for a super busy week this week. Tomorrow is my first day at Ninemsn in there sales operations department, the feelings are strange with this one, yes I am excited, yet I am slightly scared and wondering what this job will bring. Nevertheless, the first month in this role will fly by with the engagement party,  christmas (shopping all over and done with...yay!), New Years and starting at Planet Surf! And hey then there is only 3 months to go if I am not enjoying it, and thats going to go real quick too, because next year will be full on! Lots of dress shopping as a bride and as a bridesmaid, two engagement parties of friends, we still need to have a housewarming, my birthday too! Then topping it all off with a holiday at the end of it all in April.

My life is going to be busy, but I am feeling positive, I am feeling happy and I just can't wait for it all to come at me! Anyways my apologies for not posting yesterday, had another full on day, two friends birthdays, one taking us up to Melbs and the other back in Warragul, both great nights!

So the engagement party planning is coming along nicely as you all know, everything is organised its just a matter of putting it into practice now. I have the dress, the shoes, the hair appointments, the tan, the make-up, the photographer,then we have all of the catering and decorations, but we are DIYing the balloons, which is going to make for a very fun Saturday morning! I finished off the slideshow yesterday and now I just have to write a little bit of a speech for the night!

Well I am off now, need to choose the outfit for my first day, work out my train times, and try and find an obliging friend to pick up the helium for us on Friday, so we can get balloon blowing and centrepieces down before Friday! Will definitely keep you all in the loop over the next week, as one of the most important milestones is reached in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment