Countdown

Monday 5 December 2011

On the train again..

On the train again, how I can't wait to be on the train again... Well that is about as sarcastic as it can possibly get, back on the late train and of course it's late... As this train always was and apparently still is, yet the first day was a good one! I had my photo taken for a security pass, got a tour of the news rooms and where they film the Sunday footy show, now all I need is a glimpse of Eddie and I'll be happy! Unfortunately no invite to this weeks Christmas party in Sydney though, I was hoping for an invite, but probably would have been a bit much with the engagement party!

Currently sitting at 150 rsvps! I am very very humbled by this, knowing this many people want to share in one of Darren and my special moments, and hey if you don't make an effort here be prepared to be struck of the wedding guest list haha! Because as $100 a head, you'd wanna be there for me lol!! Today I have realized I have been telling everyone 18 months to the wedding and it's really only 15!!! Woah that's a bit scary!

This week the focus is on the engagement party but after that it is on!! I need a celebrant, I need some idea of flowers and I think I need to announce my bridesmaids earlier than march, I am thinking January or feb now, because with all the planning I am definitely going to need some help!

Well it's off to basketball tonight if I ever get home! Lucky I have my man on tea cooking duties and had one productive weekend when it came to chores because nothing is getting done this week that's for sure! Hopefully a rest tomorrow but then hair on Wednesday! Yay :) speak soon xx

No comments:

Post a Comment