Countdown

Tuesday 27 December 2011

The Honeymoon

So I hope you all had a wonderful christmas! I spent it with family, ofcourse ate too much, got way too much chocolate and I am sure I am going to have to go on a health and fitness diet for the next 6 months to work it all off, but hey if you cant do it at christmas when can you?

I have spent my last few days off working out the Honeymoon also, we have decided to jetset off to America, its the place I want to go more than anywhere in the world, and have been attempting to go to for about 4 years now. So we have decided we would love to go to New York, Washington DC, Georgia (for the US Masters), Florida (I'm in Miami Bitch!!), Texas y'all, Arizona, Nevada, California and finishing off with a relaxing couple of days in Hawaii.

Its going to be one hell of a trip!!! I am finally going to get to see Manhattan, an NBA game, the US masters and a baseball game!! I imagine the Grand Canyon would be amazing, Hollywood is by far what I am looking forward to the most, rodeo drive, the hollwood sign!!! I want to celebrities!!!! and see how much taller I am than them haha :)

Anyways I am finding it a bit scary how much this will all cost, but I think its more than worth it! If I have to sit on a plane for 24 hours...and believe me I am not the best flyer by any means...I am going to want to do it all!

So any suggestions on whats not to be missed in the US of A? Post them below and help Daz and myself plan away :)

No comments:

Post a Comment