Countdown

Friday 9 December 2011

TGIF

Thank god it's Friday. Finally the end of the working week, the first week of a new job usually flies by. A mixture of the information overload and the anxieties of a new job seem to be a good match...however this week seemed to go forever!! One more day to go now...

I am very happy to say that I don't look like an oompa loompa after my tan, you can never be quite sure when trying a new place, it depends on the product they use, and whether it has a green or orange undertone, believe me ladies you want to steer clear of a tan that has an orange undertone (most DIY supermarket brands) or risk looking like Lindsay lohan!! My only issue with the spray tan is the way they come off, I am yet to have a spray that fades away evenly, but let's hope this one (the naked tan) is the first!!

So tonight is Thai night! I love Thai night! But it won't be as relaxing as usual, tonight I am
Going to get all the plates of food ready for Saturday!!! Then all we have to do is set up the room Saturday morning, which will take some time with the balloons, then hair, make-up and nails if I can find the time!

My favourite part of the next 24 hours is the rsvps who pull out last minute! Whether the reason is legitimate, or in their mind "they were never actually coming", admit it you've done it before! Now I dont judge people by this, because things happen, plans change, I guess the part I like is the why, it's always entertaining!

The part i dislike the most if the guests asking "what do you need/want?" now if I don't answer they will push you until you say something!! But if I skip that and just say "vouchers" is that rude? I feel as we haven't done the cheque dance of that makes sense, the cheque dance comes from my favourite tv show How I met your mother, where Ted pays for dinner and the girl didn't participate in the "dance" by offering to pay.. Of course the reason we are having a party is to celebrate with our friends and family, but presents are also going to be a part of it, so what do you do? Do you dance? Or would you be one to just put it out there and say "bunnings vouchers" for example?

Ahhh parties haha they are more stressful than what you think they could be, thank god that part is over now! Hopefully this train starts moving soon and I can go smash out some work and Saturday will be here before I know it!

Xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment