Countdown

Saturday 10 December 2011

PartyTime

I can't believe it, I actually have some time to write a post today of all days!!! The room is semi set up and ready to go for tonight. Our current delay is that we can't set up the balloons until midday, toherwise they may begin to deflate over the night.

But thats ok, its kind of nice to sit down and just enjoy the moment, well Darren is watching the cricket and I am minute out to write to you all. Only 7 hours to go and I am so excited for what tonight might bring.

Hair cut and coloured...check
Tan...check
Dress....check
Shoes....check
Hair Up booked....check
Make-up booked....check
Catering recieved....check
Helium Booked....check

After planning this party, my interest in event management have increased dramatrically, unfortunately I believe its another career path built for city living. I am a country girl, I love living where I live so in 4 months I need to find thatr option for being closer to home.

I made a friend on the train on Thursday night, she just started at Flight Centre, a career option I have been considering for quite a long time now. She was telling me how much she was enjoying it, how much fun she was having beating her budgets and also having a role that's just 20 minutes away from home. I tell you what I think she is a good sales woman because man I think she has sold me on Flight Centre now!

But we have 4 months to sort that out! Anyways I should head off because its nearly time to head back out to the venue!

wooohooo!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment