Countdown

Wednesday 7 December 2011

3 days!!

Blogging on your iPhone is rather difficult, it deletes things, and freezes, surely a blogging site should be more smart phone practical? But maybe that's just me?

Anyways just 3 days to go until the engagement party now! And I am so excited! Off to the hairdressers tonight after work, not too sure what I am going to get done yet, bit more blonde or a bit more red? Confusing!! Then I think a small trim and a treatment to get things looking good for Saturday :)

The weather forecast is also looking promising, 27 with developing storms, but I am happy as long as I can get into the venue dry and not be cold in my dress once I am in, surely that's not too much to ask?

Gonna be an early Saturday morning I think, lots to do, gotta put the helium in the balloons and set up my room and then have hair and make-up, get Daz looking swarve too! Also gotta get all of the food and goodies ready! I'm worried by party time I am going to be ready for bed!

Anyways nearly at work for day 3! Day 2 started off a bit off note but by the end of the day I was feeling much better, I think because I had such a poor experience at my last job, I am having trouble trusting the new one! I am going to liken it to having a bad break up and never wanting to see a boy again... So I need to get my confidence up, believe I can do the job and dominate it!! I'll let you know how the positive mind set goes :)

Have a great day all xx

No comments:

Post a Comment