Countdown

Friday 30 December 2011

Money Woes

I have spent much of the last few months worried about money. Whether it be for the homeloan, the wedding, the honeymoon or simply the cost of living. Finding the balance has been a tough, I think living with an accountant certainly does help though. Our budget does seem to be working for us.

We have also started to get the quotes coming for certain aspects of the day, drinks and food per person very lower than what we had budgeted for and in turn, it means I can squeeze the dream dress into the budget if I choose that it is in fact the dress I want.

Providing then the remainder of our budget does stick to schedule then all should be ok. I have found the most amazing bridesmaid dresses, so now just at the point of picking the actual bridesmaids. Still haven't got around to calling the prospective celebrant, but that is definitely next on the to-do list.

I must say planning a wedding is a lot of fun! I am enjoying the whole process and can't wait to get more into the nitty gritty of it all!

But for now, I have been struck by the cold/flu and I am off to bed before working all day tomorrow, yep I draw the short stick on the working of NYE. At least its only until 5pm.

Have a wonderful New Years all!!! Be safe and be happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment