Countdown

Wednesday 14 December 2011

This morning I have the lucky seat on the train between two people who won't shut the f up for the last hour!! I don't care about what pub in Sydney you both went too...now I don't usually get bothered by this. But today I'm feeling particularly unwell...I have a massive head ache, a nose that won't stop running and in massive pain from the first netball training last night! Seriously how can someone talk this much?!!!

Anyways yesterday was a pretty cruisy day, I've been learning a lot at work which has been fantastic, they have process, they have procedures and they stick to them! This makes learning a new role so much easier, I also love how supportive they are of my netball and my life outside of work! They don't want my world to be centered around them, the people are friendly too, they understand their products, they know what they have sold and they know how to work as team which is great!

I am very happy that it seems like at this stage I have made the righ decision with my life! Things are feeling good! Well except for my arms and legs which I can barely move after training last night!!

Tonight I am hopeful for a nice relaxing tea with my amazing fiancé and an early night because I am absolutely exhausted, hopefully the day will go quickly!


No comments:

Post a Comment