Countdown

Wednesday 21 December 2011

It's about weddings I promise!!!

Soo yes this blog is about weddings, I have been a bit off topic of late haven't I? So planning planning planning, I am always planning! I have my bomboniere boxes, which still need to get made up, I also put in for a quote on invitations last night, I found the most amazing centre pieces by accident and we have finalized the guest list.

So the bomboniere boxes rocked up from china about a month ago now,
But since I have to glue them together, I feel like its too soon to do so at the moment, because maybe they'll fall apart by the time the day comes around. So they are on wedding hold until about this time next year now.

Last night I also put in for a quote for invitations, we are going pretty sweet and simple, plain cards, black writing and RSVP cards too, as for the registry we can add that part ourselves, I've also requested plain envelopes and normal mail sized invitations to save money! Because $10 per invite is simply not an option for us...but let's see what the mock up is once I receive it back in a couple weeks.

Words cannot describe how amazing the centre pieces I found, more like stumbled upon are. They are simply amazing, I'm going to keep it quiet for now, but it suits me down to a tee and I think the guests are absolutely going to love them to (a little bit of a pun) pieces! I love finding the perfect things by accident!

Lastly we finalized the guests at 91 for now, giving us 9 seats to move, incase we meet someone new or people get partners! Now we just need to head out to the golf club and get some quotes on food and drinks per head so the budget can be more
Correctly calculated!!

I'm also very excited because I get to go to my first bridal expo on January 8th! Words cannot express how excited I am to see other ideas, price ranges and really just get a feel for what costs what!

Anyways so that's where the planning is to date! Sooo now it's back to work, another day another dollar, just 3 more left until the Xmas break and boy am
I looking forward to that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment